In our Orientation to Polarity Thinking with Leslie, we looked at the relevance of Polarity Thinking to contemporary organizational challenges in general and to our own challenge related to leveraging the upsides of our Vertical structures, systems and processes AND our Horizontal structures, systems and processes. Leslie has asked each of us to complete some work prior to our meeting so we can make the most of our limited time together.
Polarity Partnerships has created this Pre-Work Page containing details of the following pre-work actions:
- Click on this link and complete a short Polarity Assessment (5-10 Minutes): http://www.polarityassessment.com/pmap/?p=378
- Assimilate your thoughts on this Polarity Map® Worksheet describing your perspective on the Vertical and Horizontal Polarity. We’ll be discussing these Polarity Maps™ in our meeting as a precursor to doing some action planning together.
In addition to these, the page also provides the following resources for your reference and understanding:
- A short article published by Harvard Business Review: Both/And Leadership
- If you were unable to join the Orientation on the 26th, the presentation we went over. Click here
- A 5-minute Polarity Thinking Overview Video (see below)
If you need any clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Thanks & Warm Regards