The Polarity Mastery Program is a 2 year program that explores Polarity theory and context specific practice applications at a deep level.
- Learn from the collective experience, latest thinking, and current application from Polarity Thinking™ Mastery faculty, graduates, and Master, Barry Johnson, Ph.D.
- Build depth and breadth of both knowledge and skills through a series of application/context specific programs with expert Polarity Thinking™ practitioners
- Promote your growth and visibility as a skilled and knowledgeable resource in the Polarity Partnerships community
- Contribute your unique gifts to the Polarity Thinking™ theory and practice in a supportive learning community
- Meet every 3 months at Kayser Ridge Retreat & Learning Center or on location/near a client site
- Use The Polarity Approach for Continuity and Transformation (PACT™) as a cohort consulting team in a variety of contexts.
- Develop and apply Polarity Thinking™ knowledge and skill competencies to self and systems
- Completion of Foundations and Professional Applications of PACT™ Certification
- Experience applying Polarity Thinking™ for clients and/or client systems
Mastery VII Begins in December 2017
Year 1 Dates
- December 8th - 11th
- March 9th - 12th
- June 8th - 11th