Join us at Kayser Ridge Retreat Center for our 2 day Foundations in PACT™ Certification Program. We will start with a group dinner Sunday evening, followed by our 2 day workshop that will wrap up at 4 PM on Tuesday.
Build foundational knowledge, skills and experience in Polarity Thinking™ and the Polarity Approach to Continuity and Transformation (PACT™)
- Clearly understand and describe what polarities are and how they work in human systems
- Distinguish problems to solve from polarities to leverage
- Become familiar with common polarities in the business literature
- Learn and apply the 5-Step S.M.A.L.L. process for leveraging polarities:
- Seeing - appreciate complex challenges and opportunities and see more of the whole reality
- Mapping - identify your desired results, values, and fears related to your most strategic Polarities with the Polarity Map®
- Assessing - use the Polarity Assessment to gather information from key stakeholders, team members, employees, etc.
- Learning – make meaning from assessment results, gaining insight into current strengths and vulnerabilities
- Leveraging – develop quality Action Steps and measurable Early Warnings to help achieve your preferred future faster and more sustainably
- Learn how leaders, teams, and organization systems get hooked and stuck in Polarity tensions, and the process for getting unstuck
- Apply the PACT™ in an Action Learning Project
Workshop/Retreat Logistics – http://www.KayserRidge.com
When: Sunday, March 26th, 2017 at 5 p.m. - Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 at 3 p.m. (EDT). Arrive any time after 5 p.m. on Sunday, 3/26. The program kicks-off with a group dinner at 7 p.m. The workshop/retreat runs from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Monday and from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on Tuesday.
Where: Kayser Ridge Retreat and Learning Center - 375 Breakthrough Ln., Berkeley Springs, WV 20003 - View Map. Contact Cliff Kayser for carpooling options from the DC METRO area (a pleasant two-hour drive).