Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed Polarity Partnerships program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program fees are refundable when cancellations occur 20 or more days prior to the start of the program. Fees are nonrefundable when cancellations occur within 20 days of the program date, but can be applied to a future Polarity Partnerships Program or Event.
Cancellation by Polarity Partnerships
- Polarity Partnerships reserves the right to cancel any Program due to insufficient enrollment at least 21 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future program date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- If a Program is cancelled because of an emergency, the registrant may reschedule for a future Program.
- Polarity Partnerships is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant if a Program is cancelled.